Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview With Aris - Monday 18th December - LIVE!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 5.jpg

This Monday 18th December we have a special feature lined up..! Talk and Drive Interviews return with several Assetto Corsa 'Bonus Pack 3' cars, Laguna Seca and Aris from Kunos Simulazioni!

With the upcoming new 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC due to launch this December 20th, we have taken the opportunity to have a go in some of the seven new cars scheduled to release as part of the latest Assetto Corsa DLC, lapping the brand new laser scanned Laguna Seca circuit whilst speaking with Kunos physics guru Aristotelis Vasilakos!

Seven high performance road cars, difficult and challenging circuit, engaging conversation and physics talk... all live and exclusive on our RaceDepartment Twitch channel!

How do I watch?

By viewing the video below! Now available in all it's 2 hours of glory on our YouTube channel :)

Assetto Corsa, available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Bonus Pack 3 DLC releases for free to PC on December 20th, with console to follow shortly afterwards.

AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 2.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 3.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 4.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Watching live or tuning in later on YouTube? Have any specific questions you want us to ask on the live stream? Have you subscribed to our channel yet :D Looking forward to Bonus Pack 3? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 241736

to all my sim-friends:
be aware of criticize the graphic of AC in comparison to pc2. The end will be a ban from AC Forum, personal from "Lord" Kunos ;) . My own fault? Maybe but good graphics never die.

to all my sim-friends:
be aware of criticize the graphic of AC in comparison to pc2. The end will be a ban from AC Forum, personal from "Lord" Kunos ;) . My own fault? Maybe but good graphics never die.

Incorrect, it was me who banned you for your constant off-topic, obsessive, trolling and frankly bonkers behaviour, for the second time (you're still the only person I've ever banned). Your opinion on certain aspects of the game is irrelevant to this. Sorry for the OT.

• Deleted member 241736

Incorrect, it was me who banned you for your constant off-topic, obsessive, trolling and frankly bonkers behaviour, for the second time (you're still the only person I've ever banned). Your opinion on certain aspects of the game is irrelevant to this. Sorry for the OT.
common reply. Sorry for OT Jeff

to all my sim-friends:

we were having an internal bet about how long before you'll be coming here to claim your "badge of honor" for being banned :D I was expecting to see the old thread resurrected, disappointed to see you did it here instead tho.

and no, I didn't ban you :D see you soon anyway ;)

Laguna Seca looks very good, not dated one bit. Some screenshots look almost like photos. In my opinion also trees, which are weaker point of some AC tracks, look very realistic on screenshots

25488243_2237823662910606_6127817995543968412_o.jpg

25487161_2237823842910588_6998615896854264298_o.jpg

25438639_2237823756243930_3966274577930126458_o.jpg

pCars 2 looks imo occasionally worse than pCars 1. The trees, actually... look like crap. And what kind of simracer puts looks first anyway. Or even second

P2 is overkilling the visual part, everything looks overcooked and so unrealistic.

But ERRGH! We're six and half hours away from the release day, can't wait to bang the juice outta dem Giulia!

Laguna Seca looks brilliant!
For the first times loading a track I normally look at all the details and appreciate them. Also when cruising around abit. (Same about cars) But when racing, the concentration is so much focussed on the racing line, braking points etc. I forget about the graphics. Lately I am racing alot of GTR2 and I have no problems getting immersed. ;)

anyone willing to compile the most important answers and statements? Unfortunately i don't have the time to watch the whole thing :(
1. Paul was sitting there for 90 minutes just waiting to drive the 33 Stradale, he then gets a malfunction brake pedal :poop: :confused: just before driving that car --and decides not to drive --how much bad luck is a guy allowed to have just before christmas ?? :D .
2. The 33 Stradale apparently have a firm rear end , and a loose front end that sometimes decides on its own where it wants to go :O_o: exciting , to me it sounds like it could be like a old Porsche 911 ( lift oversteer )
3. The sound that comes from the 33 Stradale is :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:.

4. All the new Supercars looked good, bless them.

5.The new track looked nice, bless it

6 .Tomorrow ( at some point ) you can drive the 33 Stradale in your own living quarters , I hope your brake pedal dont get a malfunction :whistling: , bless your brake pedal , and bless AC :thumbsup:

So wait, you're saying that AC graphics don't actually cause eye cancer in young children? Huh...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back