Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview With Aris - Monday 18th December - LIVE!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 5.jpg

This Monday 18th December we have a special feature lined up..! Talk and Drive Interviews return with several Assetto Corsa 'Bonus Pack 3' cars, Laguna Seca and Aris from Kunos Simulazioni!

With the upcoming new 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC due to launch this December 20th, we have taken the opportunity to have a go in some of the seven new cars scheduled to release as part of the latest Assetto Corsa DLC, lapping the brand new laser scanned Laguna Seca circuit whilst speaking with Kunos physics guru Aristotelis Vasilakos!

Seven high performance road cars, difficult and challenging circuit, engaging conversation and physics talk... all live and exclusive on our RaceDepartment Twitch channel!

How do I watch?

By viewing the video below! Now available in all it's 2 hours of glory on our YouTube channel :)

Assetto Corsa, available now for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

Bonus Pack 3 DLC releases for free to PC on December 20th, with console to follow shortly afterwards.

AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 2.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 3.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview.jpg
AC Bonus Pack 3 Talk and Drive Interview 4.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Watching live or tuning in later on YouTube? Have any specific questions you want us to ask on the live stream? Have you subscribed to our channel yet :D Looking forward to Bonus Pack 3? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Once again Thank You @Paul Jeffrey for another great Talk & Drive and thanks to Aris for the session, I'm finding these incredibly informative and not to mention entertaining...where did those two hours go tonight?!
Tonights cars look fabulous as ever from Kunos, Seca looks great and I look forward to blasting around it and not to mention barreling down the Corkscrew in VR!

Just finished watching the stream. Was a fun one to listen to. TY for arranging this. Paul and Aris. Always a pleasure listening to devs. Be it Niels with his fun physics talks, Aris with his charming real life videos or watching Stefano lose more hair in real time while coding... they all bring something different to the table LOL. :D

Hey guys, sorry for not getting through all the questions both here and on the chat, it was a difficult ask to get them all in and we are learning how to streamline as we go. Will try and do another one soon and cover off more of them than we managed tonight.

Thanks for watching folks, and sincerely thank you for the subs to those who pressed the button :) Feel free to do the same on YT once it goes up later on ;)

Paul sure knows how to pick a shirt :D

Hell yes, tune in tomorrow for more of the same :D

Just got in missed the stream ... @Paul Jeffrey any idea what time youtube vid will be up?

Hey man,

My colleague Davy will be uploading it to YT probably tonight, however with how long YT tends to take to render it might well be best to hang fire until tomorrow for watching it... Check back in a couple of hours or so see if its good to go.

Don't forget we are live on Twitch tomorrow too, talk and drive with Sector3 Studios and the new Porsche DLC... :)

Assuming I fix my pedals anyway.......

I missed 10 minutes in the middle due to, ironically, a scheduled package pickup for my distributor in Italy. You can count on a watch from me. :)

I found it really interesting when Aris was talking about how doing a multitude of different cars in AC has sort of taken away the idea of having 'hero' cars. I've had the same experience working with mods, although I've probably only done a couple dozen vs. 150+... at a certain point you start to appreciate every car for its own personality, whether its your RL daily driver like my WRX or a car I "hate" like the Boss 302. (Which I now love, thanks to spending 3 weeks bringing one to life in AC.)

Last edited:
Very impressed by Laguna Seca, looked about as good as possible on AC engine. Unbelievable to get it for free. Also noticed how billboards seemed 100% real 2017 billboards, no Assetto Corsa/Kunos signs this time. Assuming this time track license covered all of them too

Cars, looked all very nice. Sounds seemed a bit recycled. Or maybe Twitch sound quality isn't best possible to judge this. In terms of sound, Tipo 33 stuck out positively

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back