1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bollards and DRS signs etc

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by LFCsmithy, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Hi....is it just me.....or is everyone smashing off there front wing when hitting either a corner bollard or one of the signs that are mounted on the floor just off the track? I used to run over these objects and cause minimal damage....now when i hit one accidently, i lose my front wing and come to a complete stop....like hitting a brick wall.
    I know you are not supposed to hit them.....but why does this happen now.....or like i say, is it just me???
  2. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Not happened to me.
  3. BBFred

Premium Member

Happened to me once at Monaco...The bollard I run over after Piscine on a regular basis refused to give way just once.
    It hurt.
    Over on the CM boards people call that 'the wandering invisible wall'. You never know when and where it'll hit you... Well when you hit it. :D And after the mischief is done, and you reload the track, it's gone!
  4. Hmmmm.....well i play online mostly......and it seems to happen everytime i hit one......ruining my race totally. The thing is.....it never used to happen.
  5. I wouldnt mind so much if it happend when I actually made contact with something like a bollard, but these are caused by hitting the invisible tank that patrols the track...

6. Nice one Jase......done that.......now gonna try.....fingers crossed lol
  7. It worked Jase....Cheers for the link.
  8. Em, is it wired that my hardware_settings_config.xml already had environmentalDamage="true"??