1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Body Parts in Virtual Mirror

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by BattleOvce, Jan 26, 2015.

1. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

Hello guys, as title said I have a problem with my virtual mirrors. Im facing this problem mainly with a mods, I installed the DTM 2013, Endurance series and GT3 2010. And by default (when you have turned on car parts in mirror) I saw in SIDE mirrors (the real one, not virtual) my race seat in backmirror (real) I saw probably the roof of the car. And when I used roof or nose camera I saw only in the backmirror chasie of the car. SO I decided to turn body parts off. It solved my problem only in cockpit but not in virtual mirrors. Im facing same problem with defaul V8 stock car. Heres a screenshot.

Probably its caused by mods, but I saw youtube videos with my mods and the author did not have such a problem. Thank you for your help.

Attached Files:

2. This is mod related.
    Only solution is to alter the following line in your PLR file:
    Self In Cockpit Rearview="0"
    Note that this will affect all the cars in game, not only the mods.
    Cheers

3. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

I did that. In cockpit it works, but hood cam, nose came, I have this what you saw in screenshot.

4. BattleOvce

BattleOvce
    Premium Member

I reinstall the game, only added tracks, and I still got this like in screenshot. Is that a bug ? Self in cockpitrearview is set to 0.

5. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Well, the line does say selfincockpit, so it probably doesn't apply for other views. I don't know if there's a way to change it for other cams.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Maybe you can try altering the lines *Self In TV Rearview="15"* or *Rearview Cull="1"*, putting 0 and testing. I haven't tested this, as I never race outside the cockpit view and I'm not at home right now.