1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Body Parts in Virtual Mirror

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by BattleOvce, Jan 26, 2015.

1. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    Hello guys, as title said I have a problem with my virtual mirrors. Im facing this problem mainly with a mods, I installed the DTM 2013, Endurance series and GT3 2010. And by default (when you have turned on car parts in mirror) I saw in SIDE mirrors (the real one, not virtual) my race seat in backmirror (real) I saw probably the roof of the car. And when I used roof or nose camera I saw only in the backmirror chasie of the car. SO I decided to turn body parts off. It solved my problem only in cockpit but not in virtual mirrors. Im facing same problem with defaul V8 stock car. Heres a screenshot.

Probably its caused by mods, but I saw youtube videos with my mods and the author did not have such a problem. Thank you for your help.

Attached Files:

2. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +94
    This is mod related.
    Only solution is to alter the following line in your PLR file:
    Self In Cockpit Rearview="0"
    Note that this will affect all the cars in game, not only the mods.
    Cheers

3. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    I did that. In cockpit it works, but hood cam, nose came, I have this what you saw in screenshot.

4. BattleOvce

BattleOvce

Ratings:
    +129
    I reinstall the game, only added tracks, and I still got this like in screenshot. Is that a bug ? Self in cockpitrearview is set to 0.

5. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Ratings:
    +421
    Well, the line does say selfincockpit, so it probably doesn't apply for other views. I don't know if there's a way to change it for other cams.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +94
    Maybe you can try altering the lines *Self In TV Rearview="15"* or *Rearview Cull="1"*, putting 0 and testing. I haven't tested this, as I never race outside the cockpit view and I'm not at home right now.