Bodnar Sli-devices : New software available.

Hi all...

I have been working on some alternative software for Leo's devices, and have a developer-alpha-early-zeta-gamma-pre-release version up (yes, that is a stab at pCars :) )
Right now it supports iRacing, Race07 (plus all the expansions), rFactor, Gtr2 and pCars but it does so pretty well.
I was hoping for some more feedback, which is why I post this.
Application is 100% free, and will continue to be so.
...and NO, there will never be payable silver/plutinum/super member-subscriptions or anything like that... That was one of the main reason I started writing this in the first place... :-D

Anyways, here's the link:
http://simsli.com

Edit : I can't seem to edit this thread's title, but SimSli supports several more devices now.

Regards
/Lars

I don't know if this thread is still up to date. I cant really find a feature list of SimSLI.

I am only interested in the rF2 feautures.
The following two things are really important for me and I don't have them in SLIMaxManager or Fanaleds, which I both tried with my CSW
  • Realtime diff or a delta after every sector to my best lap (you see that in rF2 in practice and qualy, but not in the race session)
  • Tyre wear (FL, FR, RL, RR)
So not a lot what I want, but a lot of softwares like Fanaleds, SLIMaxManager and the Siminstruments software can't show them. Some seem to be available in the SimDash software, but I don't like the layout of their hardware.

I am thinking about purchasing and SLI Display, but if it can't display the data I need, it is useless :D

Upvote 0
Hi Lars. I'm using a Smartphone with DashMeterPro software. Unfortunately the software has to be purchased for each sim title, but it is pretty cheap. Of possible interest to you might be that the version of the software for pCars also works with Assetto Corsa. As your software already works with pCars you may find you have little to do to add Assetto Corsa compatibility.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing