BMW Z4 GT3 @ Spa-Francorchamps

this is the final result of my setup. I managed a 2.19.215 with it on medium tyres. I also made some small mistakes here and there so I think a 2.19.000 is manageable. for qualify i suggest drive it with softs and low fuel load and maybe a 2.18.5xx will be possible (haven't tried it, it can be higher it can be lower). give it some time to understand the setup. be gentle with steering in eau rouge as it wants to oversteer a bit but it won't lose control. so don't be surprised and throw the steering wheel the other way as you'll spin out. also i must note, this setup is how I feel it works best for me. this setup might not work for you! if this setup doesn't work for you, i highly recommend trying all above setups as i also managed in the 19's range with them and also try the original setup as it still is very fast.

so here you go, try it and give me some feedback as i will also learn from it.

WOW, Ive never used setups before as I mistakenly thought it would only affect the Aliens, not mere mortals like me lol.

I was running at Spa with the Z4_GT3 aound ~2.235 (which put me somewhere in the mid 400's on LiveTiming), within 5 laps using this setup of your i am running low ~2.21's and im in the mid 200's on LiveTiming.

And i know ive got another 2 seconds easily when i get used to the car, because those laps were a mess lol.

On my first lap with this i looked behind to see my ghost(from old setup) expecting him right on my tail, and he was about 100 yards behind lol

It makes the car very much harder to drive imho, but i think its the extra speed on the straights that gets the boost. Ive never had the Z4 sideways as much as this lol.

Very impressed.

[WIP] this 2 setups work fine for me. still 1,5 - 2 sec slower than the 458 gt2 and M3 gt2 but i get along with that.
hotlap: soft tires, 3 lap fuel
race: medium tires, 10 lap fuel

maybe 1 of u can test that out

Attachments

• Spa_BMWz4 race Twinner.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,825
  • Spa_BMWz4 Hotlap twinner.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,634

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No