AC BMW M4 Akrapovic @ Circuit de Catalunya - Friday October 16th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ricoow

Premium
BMWM4.png

We got ourselfes 24 fresh BMW M4's ready for you to fight insanely close battles! Around the Spanish racetrack, the race is promising to be a tight one!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
BMW M4 Akrapovic
Track: Circuit de Catalunya MotoGP
Weather: Clear, 21C
Dynamic Track: Green
Booking: None
Practice: 18:00GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15GMT (12 laps)

Random Sweepstake: One Month of Premium for one of your (non-premium) friends!
What do I have to do to win? Reach the end of the race. Everybody who finishes the event is put in a random draw based on their finish position. *Excluding Staff members here, if a staffy gets drawn, we re-draw*. No matter if you win, are 3 seconds behind or even 3 laps behind!

Entry List:
  1. Dan Allen
  2. Blackdawg
  3. Anthemius
  4. Enzo Fazzi
  5. Tommi Saari
  6. Tarcirion
  7. Kyriakos Mayromaras
  8. Rastaqki
  9. Free Slot
  10. Free Slot
  11. Free Slot
  12. Free Slot
  13. Free Slot
  14. Free Slot
  15. Free Slot
  16. Free Slot
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot

Last edited:
I'm interested in this but there is a chance I could be working. Fingers crossed I get out early but there's always the chance. If you want to stick me down, and I'll try my hardest to get home in time for it!

I am very very sorry guys. Long story short: I forgot about hosting this.
I was going to start everything right after dinner, but I got in a hurry and forgot to put it all up... I am very very sorry to those who really looked forward to it and I am going to look for a staff member that is able to host the fridays, as I got the same thing next week...

I am very very sorry guys. Long story short: I forgot about hosting this.
I was going to start everything right after dinner, but I got in a hurry and forgot to put it all up... I am very very sorry to those who really looked forward to it and I am going to look for a staff member that is able to host the fridays, as I got the same thing next week...

It's ok.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing