BMW M3 GT2 @ Spa-Francorchamps

New WR here - 2:15.416. Was done on a public server and I can't remember if it was my own setup or a setup from a previous build on this thread but I remember doing alot of tinkering with this in the last few days. Essentially it's the race car with just 7L and Supersofts.

Setup here -

Congrats Jack, that's seriously impressive driving!

Can someone help me. Im putting the .ini file into the correct folder. When i go to race i can see the setup there and when i load it it gives me the message "invalid setup"...
I believe you have to increase Ride height until it changes color to at least yellow. I think it becomes valid at modes when tire blankets are on, so they raise it a bit.

i will do one, but after the 1st of march because i really got a lot to do IRL atm :)

Hi Pyscho333. Just like TheBloke I can not go under a 2:20:xxx with your setup. I guess it is me but I would like to know where I loose it. In which corner(s), where to brake etc.

Maybe you can upload your data. If not, no problem.

Hey guys,
here is a setup i made on the fly on an online server.
(I am no pro in setting up cars certainly so there should be room for improvement)

PB (in race 10 laps): 2:16:6xx
constantly lapping in low 2:17 without problems

Setup with correct tyre pressure values is on page 2
these are old laptimes!!
Hello I'm new to the online racing for pc, where can I find your car setup and in what directory should I place it into?
Thank you.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years