AC BMW M3 E30 Group A @ Nurburgring-Sprint - Fri 5th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I must say, I'm enjoying road cars a lot more after the 0.22 update. The FFB update has really made them more of a pleasure to drive (especially when a bit of sliding happens with this car in particular :p) , and with the new tyre model that features quicker turn-in, understeer isn't as problematic or as annoying. :)

Last edited:
Awesome race guys! Great driving @Kevin Hagendoorn, That battle was awesome, the end would've been close but yeah..unfortunate spin for me :roflmao:

Thanks Chris, Tony and RD!

YO7vzjI.jpg

Last edited:
Qualy: i was happy whit it as the car was sliding so much into turn 1 :laugh: Blasting lap from @Sun Levi ! Good job m8

Race: Went good, tryed to maintain the same pace as Sun and Jeremy (behind me),

At around lap 6 i was onto the back of Sun's car and @Jeremy Talbot was also getting whit us as whey where batteling it out for first place. Sun and I where overtaking each other real close a few times!
Could make a lil gap of 4 sec's i believe to him and me, altho at around lap 13 he was gaining on me again.

To bad you spun in the last few laps m8:(, as it was going to come down on the last lap i believe!!

Great Racing all, most of you where all bunched together whit pace & lap times :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!
That was great fun :)

I had a good qualifying, and put in a PB over 1 second faster than my previous best, but was only good enough for 6th. (I suspect my first 3 gears were too long).

Elected to take Softs for the race, knowing that once they have the initial drop off, they plateau and are very drivable from then on. Had some amazing little scraps with Tony and Ashley in the beginning, and with Justin and Jeremy towards end closing stages.

What a fantastic car.
Not easy to drive, but makes for great racing :D

Thanks for coming everyone!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back