AC BMW M3 E30 Group A @ Barbagallo - Saturday 31st Jan. 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Omg that was a blast, what a race made only 1 mistake, I unfortunately ran up the back of @Ashley Cowan and ruined his race, was rapped with second position but felt really dirty the way I got it. Had good pace and had some great battles with @Chris Stacey , @Ashley Cowan and @Noel Spence . That car has to be a league race car, unless I'm really crap with it at other tracks , in that case we can't race it in a league

Thanks again to Chris for the organising and me for the server, lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty crap at this combo as my result showed ;)

Had a great time battling with @Ashley Cowan over a number of laps until I clipped the inside curb on turn 1 which spun me out. From that point I was basically s**t for the rest of the race and couldn't even put a lap together! Finally finished with a box full of neutrals and a frown on my face :rolleyes:

Bit of a difference from Friday night, from the penthouse to the s**thouse in 24 hours. Good effort!! :roflmao::roflmao:

congrats too sun again ,and badluck micheal , got a flying start in the race but slowed down after that not being sure what the hards would do , had a great battle with chris for many laps ,but just could not get past you then tony joined the party chris went off and gifted him second and me third , and after that it was a race too the line for 3 laps with tony ,so i relented and gave tony second , only joking tony well raced:p

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back