BMW M3 E30 Gr. A

hmm...do you got a QLog?
or a message in the car select screen...?
Maybe some thing like "car must be at least for version 090 (car is for 050f)"....
if so...open the car.ini and change the version=xyz to version=090....then it works....
If you run a cg version from Racer you have to change the car.shd file too....
you can use the file from Post #17

Sorry about all the bugs. This car was optimalized for v065. I'll release an update soon. Just need to fix a few more bugs :)

The more I drive this car the more I love it. I've set my best lap times around Mugello in it, & after googling I found I was getting within 1~2 seconds of a comparable BMW on the same track. Even better it feels like a real car, it doesn't feel like an arcade type hack, it literally drives like I expect the IRL one should, tyres/pacejka & all; and seems to be able to lap around the same times as IRL around the same track IRL.
I'd go as far as to say it's currently the best driving car in Racer at present.
Thanks FSR for giving me a reason to drive in Racer again, instead of just modelling & starting/stopping Racer to check the results.

The more I drive this car the more I love it. I've set my best lap times around Mugello in it, & after googling I found I was getting within 1~2 seconds of a comparable BMW on the same track. Even better it feels like a real car, it doesn't feel like an arcade type hack, it literally drives like I expect the IRL one should, tyres/pacejka & all; and seems to be able to lap around the same times as IRL around the same track IRL.
I'd go as far as to say it's currently the best driving car in Racer at present.
Thanks FSR for giving me a reason to drive in Racer again, instead of just modelling & starting/stopping Racer to check the results.
yeah! I can just double that!
When I get bored, I just take this awesome E30 for a spin on Nordschleife, and I got planty of energy for the rest of the day :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back