AC BMW M3 E30 DTM @ Mugello - Mon 12 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race everyone, sadly i spun twice but it was all my fault :D

Had some awesome battles with the guy in 3rd position....i actually also bumped him once (a little) and he didn't launch in the air which is nice since they said they improved the bumping in the latest patches.

Yeah Stelios, the guy in 3rd position was me :) With very worn tires, but still managed to keep the car exactly on track where I wanted it.

Qualified 5th, with a suprisingly fast time (for me). Race started good, did some safe laps and then started on looking after the tires where I saw others sliding off track. Very nice last 5 or 6 laps battle to stay in 3rd. Stelios was obvious much faster in catching up, but it was difficult to overtake cleanly and keep the speed ok.

Thanks everyone for racing. Nice to be back on track.

everything fine, its not my car, its too slippery for me, so no problem guy ;)
Thanks.
Was enjoying some good racing with you and the two cars ahead of you until I made one bad mistake too many and lost a ton of time.
Spent the rest of the race trying not to get in the way of cars lapping me!
Still enjoyed it though and managed a faster lap in the race than I did in quali!

Yeah Stelios, the guy in 3rd position was me :) With very worn tires, but still managed to keep the car exactly on track where I wanted it.

Qualified 5th, with a suprisingly fast time (for me). Race started good, did some safe laps and then started on looking after the tires where I saw others sliding off track. Very nice last 5 or 6 laps battle to stay in 3rd. Stelios was obvious much faster in catching up, but it was difficult to overtake cleanly and keep the speed ok.

Thanks everyone for racing. Nice to be back on track.

Yeah, i was using hard tires and they were much faster in late race, the only place i could have passed you was the lap before the last one ,i was carrying much more speed in last turn than you so i could pass you on the outside, but there was a lapped guy there which made me slam the brakes... Lots of fun !

Yeah, i was using hard tires and they were much faster in late race, the only place i could have passed you was the lap before the last one ,i was carrying much more speed in last turn than you so i could pass you on the outside, but there was a lapped guy there which made me slam the brakes... Lots of fun !

could have been me, sorry ;) tried to make room for you two

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing