BMW M235i Racing @ Nordschleife

I just did a run with your Setup on the Nordschleife, and it is absolutely fantastic, i was able to gain 14 seconds compared to my tries with the standard setup, and it is also much more stable. :thumbsup:

Amazing lap! Thanks for sharing your setup. I gave it a go, only 3 laps or so, and barely managed to crack the top 100 in RSR - heh. I'll keep at it. This is an incredible combination.

Can you help a raceroom newbie? In assetto corsa you can just put the file in the setup folder for the car. Is that somehow possible in raceroom, too or do i need to change it all ingame?

Can you help a raceroom newbie? In assetto corsa you can just put the file in the setup folder for the car. Is that somehow possible in raceroom, too or do i need to change it all ingame?
Documents/AssettoCorsa/Setups/car/track < file goes there.
Don't know about RaceRoom.

Documents/AssettoCorsa/Setups/car/track < file goes there.
Don't know about RaceRoom.
Raceroom:
C:\Users\%YourUsername%\Documents\My Games\SimBin\RaceRoom Racing Experience\UserData\CarSetups ==> navigate to the track/car and put the file in the correct one:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.5%