AC BMW M235i Racing @ Nordschleife 24h - Wed 18 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I got caught up in an incident ahead of me the aero damage from that was enough to upset the car, lost alot of top end and instead of pitting i continued on to lap two where i ultimately lost it and killed the engine.
Everything was going so fine too... till next time! (or tomorrow night in my case)

Yes, had loads of disconnection issues or server #2, thanks for the racing I had to quit lost sound completely in the end, I think the cars were a wee bit "too" sensitive to damage :cautious: also :)

Race over in lap 1 when I was pushed in the barriers. Suspension damaged, thus decided to let everyone through instead of being a hindrance. Pitted for a while, after that noone in sight, neither ahead nor behind. Lonely lonely race.

Lots of disconnects (5times) for me. Still rejoined and the others waited! Sweet and close racing tho.

Hope the disconnects and door to door collissions can be fixed.

Well, it was a nice Event, unlucky for me, and i guess also Padi Thomas who was involved in the same incedent.
I first thought it was Tobias who gave me a little nudge, but on the Replay i saw Alessandros Car doing some sneaky moves, that scared the **** out of me in the Race. :ninja: :D
I got the Car in the Pit after Lap 2, where my Race finally ended.

Is anyone streaming this event? I would but not sure how my connection would handle both racing and streaming

although AC has it's problems, it would be nice if guys with powerful pc's could stream races.

In other words, i took one of the springs from the brake pedal and mounted it on the accelerator. did a couple of tests and i think i will be able to join tomorrow's race.

i made a video and sent it to Thrustmaster. i hope they can ship me replacement springs.

edit: i am kind of upset to see that Kunos didn't fix these multiplayer problems and because the penalty system they introduced isn't very suitable. i really feel this game has tons of potential if it would just work decently...

Anyone here who has a replay of my incident? Forgot to save mine, happened in lap 1, between Karussel and kleines Karussel, I think in Brünnchen. Would like to know if I left enough space on the inside, but I think I did.

Well, it was a nice Event, unlucky for me, and i guess also Padi Thomas who was involved in the same incedent.
I first thought it was Tobias who gave me a little nudge, but on the Replay i saw Alessandros Car doing some sneaky moves, that scared the **** out of me in the Race. :ninja: :D
I got the Car in the Pit after Lap 2, where my Race finally ended.

Pretty sure that was the guy running at just over 200 ping at the event start....

Also i'll attempt some Race/Streaming trials later, it's not my PC isn't fast enough (it bloody well should be) it's just the Prehistoric interwebs we still use up here in the mountains of Scotland can be rather meh at the best of times.
If i can get something going this afternoon ill stream the DTM race this evening

i was in the second server with @Costi Trandafir , @PaulH and @Ramon van Rijn and despite we were only with four drivers I must say the racing was great as all four were on the same skill level. Still scared to race as close as possible but we managed to pull off a nice qualy and race, although we had to rejoin a few times as well because of disconnections.

Today i realized that damage to bodywork=more drag=less speed...

Also some dude, pushed me of exit lap during quali. He didn't said "i am sorry"

I also experienced the same after a tiny barrier brash.And i mean tiny,as i just scrapped the barrier on lap 1 with my left side.

From then on i was a shitting duck and it looked like the rest of the cars had 50-100 bhp more.

Anyhow it was a fun race considering it was my very first outing with the car -i was pretty familiar with the track due to todays DTM race-.

Also i wasnt able to hear you guys all that well but ive fixed teamspeak volume levels now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%