AC BMW M235i Racing @ Nordschleife 24h - Wed 18 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Are we allowed to cut the GP track in qualy or does it mess up the timing? Otherwise we barely have one timed lap, lol.
Not possible sorry, the timer doesn't reset if you don't do a full lap.

Point is you have to perform under great pressure on quali. So we only have one try!

Last edited:
Will there be only 5 drivers on the 2nd server? Asking, because I would like to race too, just got home and have some free time today (but not with only 5 drivers).

Last edited:
It won't reach 24 when people hesitate to join. That's the "simsheep effect" that prevents servers to fill up in the mainlobby as well.

The moment you enter an empty server it can take 30 minutes for #2 to join, followed by #3 in the next 20 minutes. At a certain point the simsheep-effect kicks in and within a minute the server all of a sudden is filled up.

I am the one that sits in an empty server for the first 30 minutes, a few have joined already so you can kill the simsheep-effect by signing up :)

50_asian_experiences_sheep.jpg

Look in their eyes, they all want to race but are waiting for the others to join first.

ss-130401-AT-05.ss_full.jpg

They are convinced there are now enough people in the server, here they come running towards the server to race.

Events02Lge.jpg

The race is ON!

Looks like 5 of us were disconnected :(. Re-joined but couldn't really concentrate so quit in fear of getting in the way.

Maybe next time, shame as I was really enjoying it

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years