AC BMW M235i @ Nurburgring Sprint - Tuesday 23 June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ilias:
Come on. At this point I did not expect you'd be so slow. For this I did not wait.
But again. My fault 100%, because it should predict.
Marjan...Unacceptable mate! doesn't matter if he was slow. you hit him you wait! End off discussion.

I just made the post for fun im not angry at any1. The last 4 months in this game im getting hits in every race i join with every possible way, from simple touches like this, pinball style fly arrounds, hell braking loose at formation laps you name it, and we had this discussion with Akis 3 days ago. The day after i took a hit from stelios after an imposible move he tried at first lap, akis told me then to put some nails or a fence arround the car and he predicted that im not gonna last 3 laps without insident in tonights race and there it goes again. Im not mad at any1 but this luck is wierd, im not so fast i cant even make it to top 10 in qualy most times but i can be there if the race goes ok but it never does. I realy wrote this to have some more laughs like in the race.
Also i have a question. Can i keep using the name i had today or it is against the rules?

I just made the post for fun im not angry at any1. The last 4 months in this game im getting hits in every race i join with every possible way, from simple touches like this, pinball style fly arrounds, hell braking loose at formation laps you name it, and we had this discussion with Akis 3 days ago. The day after i took a hit from stelios after an imposible move he tried at first lap, akis told me then to put some nails or a fence arround the car and he predicted that im not gonna last 3 laps without insident in tonights race and there it goes again. Im not mad at any1 but this luck is wierd, im not so fast i cant even make it to top 10 in qualy most times but i can be there if the race goes ok but it never does. I realy wrote this to have some more laughs like in the race.
Also i have a question. Can i keep using the name i had today or it is against the rules?

Thanks, I actually hit Akis first then because of netcode and collision code i pinballed to you.
Akis didnt seem to mind because he knows i touch somebody once in 20 races.
In this particular race i had 15 minutes of door to door racing with people without issues.
For the record, i waited for you but you had ALT F4'd and when i was last i kept on racing.
Just wanted to make things straight.

@EireGreen™ @Ilias Axarlis @John Dalton @Cayd @BMK205 @mancSLO
I hope you guys enjoyed this race ;) I tagged you because I want to invite you to tonights Cup race in division 2. If you want to join just drop a message in the Cup Race thread and we can add you to the list ;)
I like to join. I cant find a regular topic to join. Please share a link here. Thx and sory to make trouble.
Im afraid im dont have an regular skin and im not a part of eny team yet.
Uff, my english...

I think it was because I played the game for 3 hours, and the rule for a refund is under 2 hours, bit annoying they can't make an exception for an hour more lol but rules are rules I suppose.

i'm asking because i also asked for a refund (which they did) but they charged me 4 or 5 euros although i didn't see anywhere that i would be charged for this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back