1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMW M Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, May 21, 2009.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

2. Simon Bacon

Simon Bacon
    Premium Member

That's insane:messed: Sounds like the knackered gearbox whine my old MG Metro used to kick out:tremble:
  3. Was it a couple of warm up laps and someone forgot to tell the BMW driver.

And that should of come with some sort of health warning, my ears are still ringing, insane!
  4. Sounds like Keiran Screeeeeeeeech!!!!
  5. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

It looks like a fighter from Star Wars or Galactica movies. :skywalker:
    I wonder how it sounds from outside, it could be a strategy to annoy the other drivers, as he overtook so many in such short time. :laugh2:
  6. Aaagh... my ears... :excruciating: :D
  7. my money is on he did not finish the race with that gearbox, sounded like some mechanic forgot to put some oil into it
  8. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

What 3series BMW is that?
  9. Ouch, that hurts!:D
  10. I listened to it again, and the engine seemed fine to me... Infact, I heard nothing at all.
  11. Well, thats not the true engine tone or what exactly you hear in the car. The mic on the video camera is distrorting and will be of not very good quality to pick up the correct frequencies the engine is producing, and you tube destroys the sound allot also, as well as the method used to compress the video.
  12. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

13. Haha! :rotfl:
  14. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

The track is way more awesome than the car IMO, look like he started dead last and his class was way up front. Love Assen.
  15. :giggle: