AC BMW GT2 @ Daytona oval! Mon 04.08.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
This isn't really common practice in oval racing Akis. Usually you have double file restarts with everyone following each other very closely. If the leader starts braking, everybody starts crashing into him/each other.

Sorry for the start, but i barely heard anything in TS because of the engine sound. yeah thats true i didnt said green, but i thought we start after the leader in this case me, cross the finish line, i asked that what speed i had to keep, but i dont really understand the answer, after i asked on the chat but there were no aswer there so i kept 170kmh after the last corner. never the less i really enjoyed the race, next time i will make the TS louder to avoid mistakes likes this. looking forward to the next event!

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
This isn't really common practice in oval racing Akis. Usually you have double file restarts with everyone following each other very closely. If the leader starts braking, everybody starts crashing into him/each other.
Didn't know that. I thought that they did it as in the F1 races, where it's all about breaking the momentum of your opponent in these situations.

Reactions: Si

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back