rF2 BMW E90 @ Various Tracks - Wednesday 11th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Ratang McColl

Any idea how long before the server is up .....didnt realise fully that we are 2 hours diff here in SA so these night races may be too late esspecially is there are more than one track.Hopefully not too late at least i can get on track until its too late ....after all i still got school

Man i'm not so fast with these BM's but must comment that this mod is by far the most fun mod ive driven ....not tooo difficult and great fun besides my incident with steve (sorry ) i really enjoyed the mod thx RD

rah! best driving i've done an a BMW... but thats not a high bench mark to hit!

good racing from all.

wee incident in race1 thought i was racing ryan out of last corner. knew there was a third car behind him but unaware it had come between us. got a tap, touched the grass lost it, hit middle car which then hit ryan and spun us all out. everyone rejoined and waited, good to see.

loved me wee blue car... especially as it was #13!!! :)

Not me Keithy! Was Steven and Rob I think.

Great mod: I was certainly very quick in the things in quali (3rd, Pole, Pole) but couldn't get anything hooked up in the races.

Grats to Gary, who with very little prep showed some amazing speed.

Apologies must go out to Steve, who left before I had chance to say sorry. In Race 1 we were 1-2 late in lap 1 and I locked my brakes and got sideways just a tiny bit and tapped him and myself into a spin. Deep apologies. He then got involved in the incident above and quit the night.

Great racing tonight guys. I'll be working on my pace to catch up on you speedmonsters!

And apologizes to Ryan who for the second event in a row caught me sideways when my tail broke loose. I really tried Ryan.. ;)

I love this mod even more now,as mentioned in another post here they are not too difficult,which i find just frees up all ones energy to just do serious racing,the tracks were brilliant as well,very much like the GP200.
Cheers Ramon & RD :good:.

First the bad news :(

For me its really shame to see too much trackcutting in the practice(s) which is really not necessary.
Every driver knows for sure he touched grass/offtrack and should therefor lift throttle in a hotlap.
Of course those things cannot be avoided in a race, where people make mistakes.
Glad my warnings worked out and I saw far better driving from that point.

Try to remember the RD rules everyone, trackcutting belongs to public servers, not RD.

More bad news :(

For some reason the car felt not right from the very beginning. I tried this mod several times before and could do controlled power slides and do basicly what I want to do.
Last night I had the feeling the car was driven me.
Nevertheless after lots of laps I could adapt and was somewhat in the upper regions again :)

Good news :)

The races were a blast, very cool battles and of course the normal E90 mistakes :)
Finished 3rd in the first race and 2nd in the second race. It was too late to do another track for me. Hope you all enjoyed the last one also.

Realy enjoyed that, i love the E90 but cant get on with the simbin version. this 1 is so much better.
didn`t like the bonnet view so went in car and just fell in love :love2:

almost won the final race but got mugged by gary on the final band, nearly got him at the line finnising just .053 behind :clap:

Realy enjoyed that, i love the E90 but cant get on with the simbin version. this 1 is so much better.
didn`t like the bonnet view so went in car and just fell in love :love2:

almost won the final race but got mugged by gary on the final band, nearly got him at the line finnising just .053 behind :clap:

Where are teammates for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back