rF2 BMW E90 @ Various Tracks - Wednesday 11th March 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many versions of Toban are there in rFactor? As I'm a 'Lite' user and only have 'Toban Raceway Runoffs'. Is that the track we wil be using?

The other two tracks are great picks - Lime Rock is fast and flowing and although I've only done a reconaissance lap of GP200, that seems brilliant too.

Just for a reference point as I've been away so long - how does 54.913 round Lime Rock sound for starters? (Medium compound tyres and 13 laps of fuel)

Don't know if it's usual to discuss laptimes and tracks in the race-threads. But as a response to Ryans post I'll give it a go. Please let me know if laptime-bragging is unwanted.. ;)

54.913 seems pretty ok to me. Did a few laps on Lime Rock to a get å feel for it and did a 56.13 at best. Struggled to find a good line on this track.

Did a few laps on GP200 as well. Topped out at 1.27.332. Think I found an ok line for this track. Great track by the way, but the jump is scary!

Eager to try out Toban, but my wife cries for my attention ;)

Go fast!

The racing club IS purely about having great fun racing, sorry Ramon. I was just trying to get a feel of where I was at in terms of performance, having been away for a few months. (No fun being mega slow)

When Ryan has been away so long he gets awfully slow in a club race, pigs have evolved to a state where they can fly into orbit with just one flap with their giant supersonic wings.. :rotfl:

The racing club IS purely about having great fun racing, sorry Ramon. I was just trying to get a feel of where I was at in terms of performance, having been away for a few months. (No fun being mega slow)

LOL, I think you mean Bram. I said nothing about laptimes/etc.etc.

I don't mind posting laptimes, but then feel free to post the setup also so people can actually compare.

Speaking for myself, I create my setup in practice (on-the-fly). In case I might be somewhat in front, my setup is only one question away :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back