rF2 BMW E90 @ Nogaro - Tuesday 5th June 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
OK now don't replace anything, but delete 09_Nogaro folder. If you have any other version of Nogaro circuit,delete it. Then just take the track from latest download link.

Now this setup is originally for Nurburgring, but with few minor tweaks it should get you to 1;38s in 10 laps

Thanks for sharing but its way too tail happy for this circuit

R1: 9th i think was good fun defending from Steve DuCros.. great fun until i couldnt hold him off anymore.

Q2: qualified 5th

R2: got a good start and avoided the crash ahead but got a tap from Kostos i think and spun me, rejoined last, no problem, faught my way up to 5th then defended like mad from 4 guys behind, until someone knocked on my door, distracted me and i run off wide, all 4 got passed, then same thing happened at T1 and i hit Rodney, im really sorry about that :( worked my way back up to 7th where i finished.

Cheers james and RD

Q1: qualified at the back of the grid

R1: At the start had to take some evasive manouvers to avoid the chaos, after the first 2 laps i was running alone at the back, i made a mistake and spun hitting the wall in the final corners causing a lot of damage, had to pit and lost a lap to the entire field. During the rest of the race i was alone and all went smoothly.

Q2: Again at the back of the grid.

R2: Did a good start, but at turn1 i hit Kariem Jannsen and both of us went out and lost some time ( him sorry for hitting you :(), after that i kept going, again i was alone for most of the time, except when i was lapped or when i passed by cars that had made mistakes, i spun near the end of the race, but i was able to avoid damage and went until the finish.

Congratulations to the top3 and those who finished the 2 races.
Thank you James for organizing this great events, i've been whitout racing on rfactor club for 2 or 3 months, i think, and it is always nice to see a grid as full as today :thumbsup:

R1: good start, but i thin i tgot turned round, i was going sideways through t1, wiped through the track and waited for everyone to pass so i knew everyone had past e i mihgt have had contact with. Had a consistent race, had a good chse with Florea Calin, and finished up 14th.

R2: Ok start after being pushed off the track, after the 2 haiprins, i saw in my mirror chris went off behind me, im pretty sure there wasnt contact, so i didnt wait for him. a few corners later i went off, having made a mistake, damaging the car so my race was over quite quickly.

R1: 6th. Got a decent start from 8th, muscled my way through traffic. Was behind Kuzmenko whole race, but never really threatened him, and eventually had my mirrors full of Andy but defended well, had absolutely no mistakes and finished in solid 6th overall.

R2: 5th. Again started 8th and managed to go as high as 4th, but after pushing for a lad in front of me, spun and lost some 12 seconds and whole lot of positions. I knew, that fun is in fronnt of me, and after few overtakes, lost bumper and defensive effort(Andy again wanted to overtake me) I finished 5th.

Thanks for great time, folks! Special thanks to Andy Bonar, as I saw you more tonight than my gf this year!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 336 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%