rFactor 2 Racing Club event
BMWE90d.png

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM E90
Mod: BMW E90 v1.03 (Download)
Track: Croft BTCC (Download)
20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Standing start)

Server and teamspeak password: Click Here
RD Club Rules: Click Here
Live Timing: Click Here

Extra Notes
•Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
•Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
•If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.To sign up simply state below.

Sign ups as maybe - will add you to the reserve list only. You will only be added to the end of the main signup list when you confirm attendance,

Sign-up list (max 30):
1. @Christen Struys
2. @Stephen DuCross
3. @Roy Magnes
4. @Dave Simmons
5. @Victor Jimenez
6. @Bradley Vanian
7. @Paul M Jones
8. @Alvaro Barbosa

Reserves
@Martin Baines
@Rui F. Martins
@Myles Dixon

Cheers James.

I think this croft track has texture issues and needs to be run with higher texture settings, thats what i read ages ago when they last used it in the club event.

Sign me up please.

I have 2 versions both skies are ok.

Although the illegal conversion looks ok there are some Ropey bits, but the legit scratch I posted here is ok, just some textures appear to bright - luminous grass, an sime almost white concrete patches.

@Dave Simmons - Skin template is ready

Please be sure to leave the number backings layer intact. I will deal with windows at a later date.

i will also be posting what to name the file to make it all work late ron

Edit fixed linky: http://www.mediafire.com/i/?7tkh8g7sitzhjnz

Do you have to have all the Number boards visible? or can i just have the roof one for example.

Edit: Ignore, having a slow 5 minutes.

Although having said that, I was doing a skin last night and annoyed I couldn't fit a logo on the side - so I almost want to lose the numbers and add to the windows instead (like BTCC)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%