1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BMW E90 320si 2007 - Zandvoort 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Setups' started by Bram, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

1.48.xxx setup for qualy. 18 steerlock with 270 degrees rotation on the G25

Attached Files:

2. Thank you very much Bram! Also, thanks for the coaching today!:thumb:

3. Bram,

I tested this both online in practice session, and in Time Attack. This is much more stable than my other setup was, and I can run more laps without going off. Also, I could run a practice time that was equal to my best at today's race with your setup very quickly. Then I tried Time Attack, and dropped my best time by over 2 sec to 1:50.7xx. I really like how stable this setup is. It is much easier to drive consistently with this.:D

Thanks again!

Chris

4. Thx Bram for this very good one and like Chris said before , very stable one ;)

5. Thank you Bram, I'll give it a try!

6. Bram indicated that he would like others then the aliens to upload there setup, so just to show that it’s not because I don’t want to, but because my setups are rubbish compared to the ones already here, here is my setup for Zandvoort :)

Attached Files:

7. What time do you get with that pbm?

Also Bram, you mentioned in the setup notes it needs some work on tire pressure. Have you made any advances you can share with us regarding the pressure?

9. Thank you Bram.
    I used your setup (although i modified it abit) in a league race. First time driving the Bmw sucessfully :p Even in light rain with Slicks :)
    Iv uploaded my modified race setup, but all creds to Bram ;)
    Talking about slow drivers, i did only a 2.01.5xx with this. Fastest i could go :p

Attached Files: