• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

BMW E90 320si 2007 - Estoril

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Setups' started by Nils Wijk, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Nils Wijk

Nils Wijk

Ratings:
    +2
    Since there is no setups for this track I will post mine. It is a modified Valencia setup, which could have been based on a setup from BH. I did a 1:48.8 with it but I seem to be getting slower and slower every race :S Maybe some more decent driver can post his setup.

Attached Files:

2. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium

Ratings:
    +410
    Here is mine.

Attached Files:

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +198
    Thanks for set-up Christian and Peak P will give that a go!

4. Samuel Libeert

Samuel Libeert

Ratings:
    +37
    my setup

Attached Files:

5. Rami Kaukola

Rami Kaukola

Ratings:
    +6

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,615
    Thanks guys for sharing. Ill share mine later once i get to know this track (it sucks so far :D)

7. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,615
    Just to let you know Nils. I drive decent times now with your setup. Pretty stable and ill tweak them a little bit (tyrepressure seems too low on the left) but definitly the best suitable for me so far.

8. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Premium

Ratings:
    +410
    Tried your setup Samuel and I got a few questions if thats the setup you will use on sat. How the heck do you keep your tires from going to shreds mate, i used to have the same setup type (ex. 100anitroll bar front, makes the car over steer very much). I guess its just something I will always struggle with, I'll try post more setups from now on maybe I can get more feed back and improve my driving somehow.

9. Sandbugt

Sandbugt

Ratings:
    +0
    Woah thanks :)