1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

BMW E90 320si 2007 - Estoril

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Setups' started by Nils Wijk, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Since there is no setups for this track I will post mine. It is a modified Valencia setup, which could have been based on a setup from BH. I did a 1:48.8 with it but I seem to be getting slower and slower every race :S Maybe some more decent driver can post his setup.

Attached Files:

2. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

Here is mine.

Attached Files:

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Thanks for set-up Christian and Peak P will give that a go!

4. my setup

Attached Files:

5. Thanks :banana127:

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Thanks guys for sharing. Ill share mine later once i get to know this track (it sucks so far :D)

7. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Just to let you know Nils. I drive decent times now with your setup. Pretty stable and ill tweak them a little bit (tyrepressure seems too low on the left) but definitly the best suitable for me so far.

8. Cristian Haba

Cristian Haba
    #555 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium Member

Tried your setup Samuel and I got a few questions if thats the setup you will use on sat. How the heck do you keep your tires from going to shreds mate, i used to have the same setup type (ex. 100anitroll bar front, makes the car over steer very much). I guess its just something I will always struggle with, I'll try post more setups from now on maybe I can get more feed back and improve my driving somehow.

9. Woah thanks :)