Resource icon

Cars BMW E36 325i S1 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MaksimTheStig submitted a new resource:

BMW E36 325i S1 - Chui's BMW E36 325i

View attachment 101070 View attachment 101069 Model, Lights, and Sounds: Maksim
Physics: Chui
UI: Patrick

Based on Chui’s personal car. Both cosmetic and performance modifications have been added, with a lot of fine tuning to make sure we got everything as close as possible to what this car is like in real life.

If you liked the car please consider making a donation to my paypal: mitrovikmaksim@yahoo.com

Read more about this resource...

My default seating position is low and back. I see bits of the driver. Is this my cockpit camera? Otherwise it feels pretty close to my old E36 DE car. Different exhaust note, but the other elements feel good.

thanks

My default seating position is low and back. I see bits of the driver. Is this my cockpit camera? Otherwise it feels pretty close to my old E36 DE car. Different exhaust note, but the other elements feel good.

thanks
It's an old enough mod that it predates Kunos upgrading the driver model, which changes the names of objects that have to be hidden. If you have Content Manager and you don't mind breaking it online you can probably click 'analyze' in the content tab and it'll suggest how to fix it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 94 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 74 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 104 14.0%