BMW DTM

BMW DTM for Ferrari.
This is only car livery.
Full team stuff will be included in full DTM Mod.

BMW DTM

BMW DTM.jpg
BMW DTM 2.jpg

You should get rid of the DEKRA/ADAC logo and replace it with something else, like an M logo. It doesn't really fit on the car and it is supposed to contain the car number. Or combine the DEKRA/ADAC logo with the car number.
Also,the DRS thingy on the tail wing should be black or have a carbon textures. It is white now and that doesn't fit at all.
It's a very nice livery and a very good idea. I'm interested in seeing the whole livery, with the speccoc. There's potential to add some nice effects.

You should get rid of the DEKRA/ADAC logo and replace it with something else, like an M logo. It doesn't really fit on the car and it is supposed to contain the car number. Or combine the DEKRA/ADAC logo with the car number.
Also,the DRS thingy on the tail wing should be black or have a carbon textures. It is white now and that doesn't fit at all.
It's a very nice livery and a very good idea. I'm interested in seeing the whole livery, with the speccoc. There's potential to add some nice effects.

Thanks for all your sugesstions mate.
I'm confused what to do with the delta and adac logos.
I want to put numbers between them but can't particularly at the sides, as it won't allow to add more then one number.
I want the logos as they R their on the actual cars.
Speccoc file, I'm still a learner for that.
Any tips would be great.
And the DRS thingy will be replaced by carbon fibre.
Thanks again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 371 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years