• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

BMW 320i Gr. 5

Discussion in 'GT Legends' started by Ross McGregor, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Ross McGregor

Ross McGregor
    Premium

Ratings:
    +824
    BMW 320i gr. 5 model.jpg
    Just had a browse on t'interweb a couple of weeks back and found a site selling models of the classic BMW 320i we were using in the GTL racing club for a while. Luckily enough, there's a few replicas of some of the skins we used in the series, and i just had to go and get the Jagermeister one! (Really love the look of the old Bimmers, especially since i have a 16-year old rusting 325i sitting in the driveway!) Not sure if i'm allowed to post the link here, but PM me if you want a look. So far i've seen the #4 Warsteiner car, the #13 Wurth car, the #21 Ronnie Peterson motor, the #8 Schneeberger car and the #21 Unilock car. I'm sure there's more available but haven't found them yet. Got mine for £33 or so, but i've seen the larger-scale ones for £70+. Thought i'd post in case anyone else was interested!​