The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyergtc76.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: BMW 320 Gr5 mod
Track: Lime Rock Park / Lime Rock Mountain
Start Time: 19.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x20 laps

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: 1 pit stop is mandatory in the Feature Race - minimum 2 tyres must be changed. Please read Warren's pit stop tutorial here for tips on a smooth and error free pit stop.
Note3: Default skins that come with the mod only

yet again, top mod, top racing, except me, top second track, how much more fun can you have, oh yea, enduro at Lemans, great.

I had a blast tonight but just had a couple of minor spins in both races which sealed my fate, shame cos race 2 was shaping up for a real ding dong with Abdul. Anyways, Grts to Knut & Abdul on the wins & thanks to all that showed up, cheers guys, only wish I could have raced you tonight, oh well there will be another chance in 2 weeks time. See ya all then.

I've really looked forward to this event and it was just as good as I imagined:good: Not too much action though, would have been nice with a bigger field. But this car... I'm friggin' lovin it now!!! I had such a good time in it, even had some small drifts. One of the best events I've had in this club. Superb combo Stuart!

This car rocks, even though sometimes it likes to bite. Limerock Mountain is one of my favorite tracks, but I couldn't join race 2, unfortunately.

Nice driving in race 1 Roman, you caught up to me like I was racing with flat tires lol. Then Stu and Roman go off-roading and for a second there I think that maybe I can steal their spots, but I get too excited and go off-roading myself lol. I enjoy driving this car, even with the occasional wipe-outs.

And Knut, you have to start letting us have your setups brotha, we already don't have your skills, we need the help lol.
Just kidding Knut, I know that you most probably set your car up while practicing with us, but if you ever set it up early, shoot it over.

Thanks Stu for setting it all up.

Qualies - both messed up finishing in the back.

R1: I found good tempo,and profited from others misfortunes especially in T1. Then with we had a little dance in T1 when I overestimated grip of my BMW after passing Stu at SF straight. Finished 4th. Additionally a flying mosquito bite me in my hand causing me to spin... I punished him after the race!

R2: My PC decided to freeze 3.30 minutes before end of quali, after restart there were some "major Windows updates" so I joined server 20 sec. before end of quali. Started from back of the grid chased the trio Stu, Abdul and Ross. I passed Abdul but again overoptimistic braking for T1 sent me back then after few mistakes and stop I got Stu again. I spun in last turn hitting barrier hard but managed to bring it home in 4th.

Grats to Knut driving race of his own in Sprint and Abdul for lucky win in R2.

Sure Carlos, but with this car I just go with default setup so theres nothing to share lol:D
Well that's depressing for the rest of us :D

A couple of excellent races last night, good to see Abdul back again. A smallish field, but once the races started, no-one really cared - the people not here were the ones missing out.

Good fun all, and WD Knut & Abdul for the wins :good:

Small (but perfectly formed) field last night, had a couple of good scraps in both races- with race 2 being one where i tried (and failed) to use my head to win a race!

Race 1: beat Knut off the line, and got onto the kerb in T1, causing a little slide and a trip onto the grass, and a very cautious return to the track. Knut disappeared while myself, Stuart and Roman duked it out for a while. In the end, Knut was too far away to catch, but i'm glad i just kept it on the road for 20 laps.

Race 2: Qualie didn't go well so started 5th. Made up a spot before T1 and was behind Bob and Roman (?) until Bob started pirouetting across the track! I closed my eyes and got through unscathed and entered an interesting battle with Stuart and Abdul for several laps (Knut was again home and dry) I was sitting behind Stu when he made a small mistake, i backed off, allowing Abdul past both of us. Stu had an off and i managed to keep Abdul in my sights until he spun at the 3rd last corner. Got the head down and tried to leave off pitting for as long as possible, thinking that a clear track would give me an advantage. Gap to 2nd was nearly a minute, so i came in on lap 16, pitted, and was out again with no-one in sight. I wondered where Knut had went, but had to focus as these cars are a handful on cold tyres. Had a slight grassy moment at the end of the lap, still with a 3.5s gap, and promptly spun at the hairpin on the next lap, helpless as Abdul and Stu drove past! Very disappointed with my mistake, but in the end i was consistently slower than the top 2 so i can't complain too much!

Overall, race 1 was one of attrition, while race 2 was more of a tactical game, i just wish we had bigger grids!

Cheers stu!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back