BMW 1M Stage3 @Vallelunga

Hello fellow racers,

i did read this forum for a long time and i did find a ton of useful tips and setups.
So thanks for that first :)

But i couldn`t manage to find a good setup for this bmw at vallelunga. It feels like a boat so maybe someone of you can share his setup.

Thanks!

I do enjoy its stock characteristics and I'm not a fan of dialing them down usually, just working with its personality to see how quick I can get with it (turn 2-3 is tricky eh?) but I also realize setups are part of the game and if I want to keep up I gotta join in.

I'm going to try that setup as I just happened to have finished a 4lap session best of 1:59 with that very same combo - ANNNNND got it imported into AIM telemetry an hour ago so this is a perfect opportunity to study. Thanks guys perfect timing on my part =)

PS. I will always share my telemetry/replay/ghost files if requested. Only ask for feedback in return so I can look at it with a fresh pair of eyes. Friend me on steam if you are like-minded, and like to share racecraft. or just talk about it like a fat kid at CakeCamp.

#GoDodgers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 119 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.9%
  • < 5 years