• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

BMW 1M Stage3 @Vallelunga

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by Hans Prengel, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Hans Prengel

Hans Prengel

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello fellow racers,

i did read this forum for a long time and i did find a ton of useful tips and setups.
    So thanks for that first :)

But i couldn`t manage to find a good setup for this bmw at vallelunga. It feels like a boat so maybe someone of you can share his setup.

Thanks!

2. Joco Gorenc

Joco Gorenc

Ratings:
    +128
    25-28psi, camber -4.2 -3.5

some negative front toe i guess too

3. aetre

aetre

Ratings:
    +0
    I do enjoy its stock characteristics and I'm not a fan of dialing them down usually, just working with its personality to see how quick I can get with it (turn 2-3 is tricky eh?) but I also realize setups are part of the game and if I want to keep up I gotta join in.

I'm going to try that setup as I just happened to have finished a 4lap session best of 1:59 with that very same combo - ANNNNND got it imported into AIM telemetry an hour ago so this is a perfect opportunity to study. Thanks guys perfect timing on my part =)

PS. I will always share my telemetry/replay/ghost files if requested. Only ask for feedback in return so I can look at it with a fresh pair of eyes. Friend me on steam if you are like-minded, and like to share racecraft. or just talk about it like a fat kid at CakeCamp.

#GoDodgers

4. themac4485

themac4485
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    It is important to set the Turbo in car too 90%-100%.
    Just press 9 or 0 on keyboard when you are driving.

Attached Files:

• M1.ini
      File size:
      382 bytes
      Views: