AC BMW 1M Stage 3 @ Donington National - Fri 15th 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Actually serious idea.
Maybe Sundays once a month starting at 18:00 AEST (8 GMT). It would make it easier for the new Kiwis who have joined. Only negative is it is a bit harder for the central Europeans who drop in and kick butt.

(I'll re-post in the Mid week availability conversation)

Actually serious idea.
Maybe Sundays once a month starting at 18:00 AEST (8 GMT). It would make it easier for the new Kiwis who have joined. Only negative is it is a bit harder for the central Europeans who drop in and kick butt.
NZ'er here. The race we had the other night started at 11pm and finished at almost midnight. Starting an hour earlier, or even half an hour would be greatly preferred by me at least. NZ's awkward time zone means I can only really do the AU events as it is.

Wow im surprised you didn't pick the lotus_98T seeing as you missed the race we had with it a few weeks ago chris. definitely have to race that beast again!!

Wohoo look at my avatar (bigger pix attached here), have the T500 with 7 speed shifter but cant use a shifter to save my life lmao!!! Now I can lose all these races in style!!

Attachments

• rig.JPG
    rig.JPG
    332.1 KB · Views: 296
Wow im surprised you didn't pick the lotus_98T seeing as you missed the race we had with it a few weeks ago chris. definitely have to race that beast again!!

Wohoo look at my avatar (bigger pix attached here), have the T500 with 7 speed shifter but cant use a shifter to save my life lmao!!! Now I can lose all these races in style!!

Fuggin hell! I'm so jealous of your setup!
I wants.
Now you can learn to Heel + Toe. :)

Rest assured we'll definitely run the 98T again ;)

So far the wheel is great, only used it for a few hours. Had the GT3V2 which was good but I think this feels better
I think all this technology proves is that its mostly the driver lol cause I doubt if it will speed me up, but next time you guys are passing me down the straight just picture me in my cockpit cruising along :) with a drink in my hand

So far the wheel is great, only used it for a few hours. Had the GT3V2 which was good but I think this feels better
I think all this technology proves is that its mostly the driver lol cause I doubt if it will speed me up, but next time you guys are passing me down the straight just picture me in my cockpit cruising along :) with a drink in my hand
Well, it'll sure make driving cars that require an H-Shifter a lot easier to drive :D
Using the paddles in a car that has an H-Shifter really isn't ideal.
Are you gonna be racing in this event btw?

Sun that shouts speed. Now I am just annoyed by getting smashed week in week out. One week I had speed in the 49. Look at the advantage I had with the proximity of the shifter.
20140811_184530.jpg
Frigin depressed.

At least all you guys have setups somewhat designed for racing. Mine is quite literally a study desk and chair, a G27 + shifter and the pedals on the floor. No triple monitors, no fancy cockpit rigs or anything really.

It's too depressing to even take a picture of. :p

One day I'll build a proper setup with a T500 RS or whatever happens to be the best wheel at the time. That day is still ages away but it can't come soon enough in my mind haha.

I'm exactly the same Justin haha, just a G27 on my desk, pedals on the floor.

I'd love to eventually get a proper rig, but I don't have the money, and any attempted at making a DIY one would surely end in tears ahah.

Haha I was exactly like you guys too, I just got my stand last week, It makes everything so much better! This is what I bought

img_3595.jpg

Maybe one day when I'm rich I'll convert it to this :D

734441_617940994934770_659752444_n.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back