rF2 BMW 1 @ Various tracks - Wednesday 8th April 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fun! And a great mod too. To bad i found myself way off pace for the second touring car event this week. Well.. Gotta keep practicing!

See ya in next event :)

• Graham Clemenger

My First RaceDepartment Race Night

Thanks to everyone involved with tonights event, especially the RD Administrators, that was a great choice of Mod and Circuits, those Bimmer Ones are great fun to drive and thanks for setting this up.

I only wish I had got involved and practiced early for this one, then maybe I would of been able to tail those freaky aliens out there on the track, I put all my effort in preparing for the TCL event, but failed as I couldn't even log onto the server for the race.

Tonight easily made up for that with some close, tight and most of all clean racing, the adrenaline was definitely pumping for me in race two as I was fighting to save my race position, that adrenaline shot didn't help when I realized that Steve Parker was reeling me in and he easily got past, my attempts to stay with him down the main straight and into T1 failed, then when I saw Nigel Atkins in my mirrors I lost my bottle, changed down through gears abit to fast sending the car into a little spin, over the following laps I made up some time and had a good honest battle with Nigel for his place. You seemed to be racing hard Nigel and I just didn't have the balls to get past you.

Great racing by all and for me it was a good introduction to Club Racing here at RaceDepartment, again this would of been awesome with a larger turnout, yep thanks Ramon van Rijn and RD, and Gary do you visit earth often.​

Jarama, short and sweet race there, lap 3 wasent concentrating going up the hill so ran wide and lost the rear in the gravel which put me into the opposite barrier and killed my car.

Jerez, i was expecting my best race to be at jarama but thanks to Graham it turned out to be Jerez. after a couple of laps i was in 5th behind Graham and Steve, i then pushed hard to try and stay with them, soon steve got past graham them made a mistake and i nipped through and the last 5 or 6 laps (all within half a second of each other) were great fun trying to hold of Graham.

had a great night even though only 6 turned up to race, to all thouse that missed this you "Pawned" your self good and propper. so dont miss the next 1 :pray3:

• Graham Clemenger

Ok Ramon I take it all back. And thank you NIGEL :laugh2:

It really is a bit disturbing when a mod this good on 2 tracks like those gets 6 turning up,i mean what the hell is wrong with you guys?,like Nige said,ya'll shot yerselves in the foot there and missed out on some proper racing funz!,i enjoyed all 24 laps over the 2 races big time!,i hope for more Bimmer Ones soon please!.
Cheers Nige/Ramon/RD :good:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.3%
  • < 4 years