Resource icon

MGP17 BML File Editor 2.6.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
writing in the textboxes... :laugh:
These two points are allineated, but the coordinates are different (obviously because they are in different point of the plane).
I forgot something?
Senza nome.jpg

Hey Dyego, there's an issue with the Brno spline export.
Everything is offset a little bit so I can't see a part of the track
Even if I zoom in it won't let me see right part

It's like the track is not centered ??
ocwGjiP.png

Hey Dyego, there's an issue with the Brno spline export.
Everything is offset a little bit so I can't see a part of the track
Even if I zoom in it won't let me see right part

It's like the track is not centered ??
ocwGjiP.png
It's like this track is giant! :D

No worries, i already fixed it. :thumbsup:

Reactions: ReZ
It's like this track is giant! :D

No worries, i already fixed it. :thumbsup:
Awesome!! Thanks for the quick fix!

One last thing: for the future, do you think it could be possible to add a faster way to move items up?
For example, if I create a new sector for moto3, I have to click up until it move in the right position. But sometimes it takes 40 clicks..

Maybe a drag addon? Or the possibility to use the up arrow key continuously (without tapping it 40 times).

Thanks for the fantastic support

Last edited:
Dyego there's a problem in Austria
I think the start of the sectors is wrong (they don't start at the starting line)
I tried to modify them as usual but the AI goes crazy (because I think I'm editing the wrong sectors)

Sector 0 starts slightly before turn 4, I think this is the issue

Apparently, the starting line in fact is the finish line...

I was seeing here and there is only a line in the game, and sometimes we start before the line, sometimes after (like Texas)...

But i don't understand the problem... might you explain better?

Apparently, the starting line in fact is the finish line...

I was seeing here and there is only a line in the game, and sometimes we start before the line, sometimes after (like Texas)...

But i don't understand the problem... might you explain better?
Basically I adjust the AI by changing grip and lateral grip. Thanks to your tool I can be very precise, I see the secor from the spline html and then make the modifications in the optimization bml.

It has always worked fine, the problem is in Austria, it's like when I change a sector, I change the wrong one. Like, I change AI at turn 3, but then the AI goes crazy at turn 1..(this is an example)
I don't think I'm doing something wrong, I tried twice. Never had this problem with other tracks.
The sector start is usally at the starting line, except for Brno (where sector 0 starts before the last corner).

I was trying to guess what was the problem, the only difference in this track is that the sectors aren't starting at the finish line (if you check where sector 0 starts, it's before turn 4..)

I will try again tonight

Hi Dyego, I tried again but that issue didn't show up

I tried to setup a new sector (from 3000 to 4000), very long, with 1.5 grips
This way I would have understood where that sector is on the track, because the AI would go very wide.

Surprisingly, the AI remained the same and there were no differences. :O_o:

Austria remains a mistery. Thanks for the update! Great as always :thumbsup:

Hi Dyego, I tried again but that issue didn't show up

I tried to setup a new sector (from 3000 to 4000), very long, with 1.5 grips
This way I would have understood where that sector is on the track, because the AI would go very wide.

Surprisingly, the AI remained the same and there were no differences. :O_o:

Austria remains a mistery. Thanks for the update! Great as always :thumbsup:
Did you saw the bezier curves starts far from the starting line? The new update is easier to find it... I am optimizing the tracks for my mod but i'm far from austria... I don't know... And if you try to reorder de beziers to make the first one starts in the main straight?

Did you saw the bezier curves starts far from the starting line? The new update is easier to find it... I am optimizing the tracks for my mod but i'm far from austria... I don't know... And if you try to reorder de beziers to make the first one starts in the main straight?
Finding the 0-x sector wasn't a problem but highlighting it in black is a nice touch ;)
I don't think I did anything wrong with Austria, I have edited all tracks now successfully. Austria is a hit and miss thing.. Let me know when you edit it :D

There is a bug with the latest version of Chrome: it doesn't open the splines no more :( the whole page keeps flashing white/black. No problems with Edge, but with that I can't export the file.
I know it's a Google fault, but maybe you have a quick fix for that.
Cheers

I know the issue... the problem is the way the Chrome manages the memory now... Unfortunately, i couldn't solve this one and the only way was rolling back the Chrome version... The version 51.x of the Chrome works...

Because of the amount of calculation of the bezier curves and everything, i use a lot of memory and processing... Maybe they was trying to avoid the old memory problem the Chrome have, i don't know...

To make it work, i must shrink the size of the whole track and curves... and if i do this the tool will not be as precise as it is now... :unsure:

I'd like to know if you are going to update the editor, also if is it possible to integrate everything in the editor as it was before making it gorgeous? :D I hope you have enough free time for this

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 69 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 101 13.7%