blurry tv camera

I did not turn on ac for a while and it was working fine, csp 1.79 version was super ok, today i started a session and i'm facing a problem:

In game, by pressing f3, i get tv cameras but the view is blurry, as you can see here, this happens on any track, kunos and mod ones. This happens just in game, if I load the replay of the same session the view is ok. Cockpit view works perfectly.
It does not happen all the times, sometimes everything is ok (it's more or less 50/50)
Screenshot_zbw_ferrari_488_gte_rt_sebring_27-6-123-19-11-29.jpg

Any suggestions?
I disabled origin shift in graphic adjustments but nothing changed, I am using CM and csp 1.79

I sort of figured out: when in game simply switch PPfilter and then go back to the previous one. Blur disappears.
It's not a proper solution but better than nothing!
I'll give that a try. I came here to report my workaround, to just press F3 a second time. That usually makes the blur go away for me.

for me , the fix was lowering the amount of A.I cars, I was running a race with many, many different makes and models of cars, 50+ A.I field, reduced the number below 50, viola, issue resolved itself !

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.