Skins Blue Renault (2016 sponsors + Mild Seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is bugged, so I am going to see if I can fix it and if not, I'm going to delete 1.1b update
I'm fairly sure the purple squares are something to do with graphics options. I set my game to low to see if it had an effect and the textures showed perfectly. What graphics options do you run the game on?

I'm fairly sure the purple squares are something to do with graphics options. I set my game to low to see if it had an effect and the textures showed perfectly. What graphics options do you run the game on?
I play on high and the purple is there and i don't want to put on low just for 1 skin, i think i'll wait and see if there is a patch soon. I've gone back to the default Renault skin for now

Could you perhaps replace the colours to the original 2000-2006 liverys?
Renault-R26-20310.jpg

nicorz_F1 updated Blue Renault (2016 sponsors + Mild Seven) with a new update entry:

(Hopefully) Fixed Purple Stripes

Hi everyone!!

I have here, the new update of this Renault mod, awaited by all to fix the purple stripes of the last update.

You have to set the game graphics on Low to make this mod working. I don't know why, but you need to set them.

It is the only alternative to make this mod work so far, and I do not know how to operate without graphics to Low.

I hope you enjoy it, and hopefully with this update these negative reviews become positive.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline