• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Blender problem

Discussion in 'Racer' started by asasinuxp, Feb 28, 2011.

1. asasinuxp

asasinuxp

Ratings:
    +1
    I've imported the track in Blender,but how I can export to dof?I'm using 2.49 version,and many diferent plugin,but all give me diferent errors.What plugin you use,and work?

2. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +164
    Get the dof exporter, with gui, from the download thread. It was written by Brent burton and I think I included the ability to export vertexpaint dof's also.

Instructions included!

3. asasinuxp

asasinuxp

Ratings:
    +1
    I've getting this error: [​IMG]
    Isn't explicated in the instruction file.
    And is any problem if in Blender the models have no texture?

4. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +164
    The objects do need textures and the vertex color button needs to be clicked on in edit mode with all vetices selected. All objects to be exported need to be on layer 0.

Hope this helps.

5. asasinuxp

asasinuxp

Ratings:
    +1
    I've using another method,through Zmodeler(export .3ds from blender into zmodeler 2.2,export in old zmodeler,open in zmeder 1.07,export Racer).And I have some errors.Qlog: http://www.mediafire.com/?6e4fnq6bqn08q2c

6. boomer541

boomer541

Ratings:
    +164
    That doesn't make a lot of sense to do it that way as the DOF exporter I posted works quite well with Blender 2.45 and 2.49 on my computer.

You do have Python 2.5.1 installed on your computer? I have used Zmod 1.07 to convert dofs to 3ds and then import them into Blender.

Re read the instructions and try it again.

Your Qlog is overflowing with errors. delete it after each run, after reading it of course.