1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Blancpain Mod in Championship

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Patches, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since this Blancpain mod downloaded in my Camaro section I can only run 9 cars in Championship. I've tried a few different ways to switch files around and get it to show in the StockV8 file, but nothing worked.

Before I try some more ways is there an easy work around to get 30 cars from the Blancpain mod to run in Championship.

thanks
    g

2. Assuming you made a championship with the championship creater you can go into the rfm and open your custom championship and add the line "Max Opponents = x number" under the safety car line. Worked for me when i wanted to add a few more opala's to mine.

3. Jeff Huber

Jeff Huber
    Premium Member

It would be cool to discuss the Blancpain mod here.....but some of the staff here don't want it here and I have a feeling this thread will probably get deleted. Shame really, as the mod is fantastic in the GSC 2013 sim. My thread got taken down about it and was deemed " Illegal " for some reason.

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

@Jeff Huber don't play ignorant as I have sent you a perfect fine private message explaining you the reasons why we don't allow illegal content on this site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.