1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blancpain mod for GSC2013

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme Mods' started by Rupe Wilson, Feb 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

So after a few hours of testing as you can see in the vid we have a working Blancpain mod
    for GSC2103
    Big thanks to @Davy Vandevenne for the vid and testing:thumbsup:
    Our intention is to run some events using this mod, and who does not like GT cars.

We will have a mid week event of 2 x 20 to 30 min races and then a longer endurance style event on a Saturday night of 60 to 90 mins on the same track.

All the cars can be used and it will be a first come first served basic with the skins of each car.
    if this proves successful we may even go for a league later, but we still have to work out the finer details.

As for the installation of the mod i will provide a download with it all working so all you need is a clean fully up to date version of GSC with no other mods in it,
    I will provide detail on how to install and get you all up and running for those that need it

We will be using a selection of default tracks plus some of the quality modders tracks that we have seen recently for GSC..

So lets start the discussions and see who is interested in joining us

The mod its self drives very good and each car has a great feel to it. it has its own real feel file
    For those who want to make a early start on this and get a feel.
    <link removed>

the mod id 1.26 gig please download with Chrome as this is best suited for Mega downloads

You will notice its gives you a different user interface that all works it just needs a look over to find you feet to know what each button does.

when we host events we will run under the prefix of GSC 2013 GT series.

Lets go racing guys..:)
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 18
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

we can discuss all we want in this thread talk about tracks that might be suitable for our events.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Nox

Staff Premium Member

Sounds great, I am definitely interested
  4. downloading now, but going very slow :( I am interested in racing these:thumbsup:
  5. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

GT3 mod and quality of GSC game can cause, I will drive only that combination in the future. I am also definetly interested :).
  6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Try to use Chrome for the download its real quick
  7. Please post installation instructions.
  8. Rupe count me in:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

i am working on them now it is quiet simple unpack and drop the folders in the main folder.

ive had a real busy day today making all the post and sorting problems out, 6 hours non stop and counting so far . I will update as the how to install asap.. but now its time for Tee..
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Leemstradamus

Mid pack attack!

Wow that looked so fun! I'm interested, I was hoping to avoid having to buy another SIM but it's looking like I'm going to have to grab this one.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  11. This mod is awesome!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Warren Schembri

Warren Schembri
    Premium Member

Very interested in this!

It is very easy to install the mod. All you really need to do is extract the file that you downloaded and copy the files over to GSC2013. If you have ever installed mods in any Simbin game or rFactor, the process for GSC2013 is the same
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Well, after spent almost all afternoon choosing which car fits me the best, I have a feeling like I get completely new racing game. This is really awesome and I am addicted :)!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Correct Warren just make sure you have a vanilla copy of GSC as going back to the default cars can feel different with the real feel so keep this version just for the mod :)
  15. Theo van den Brink

Theo van den Brink
    tyzje Premium Member

Well just drove a few laps on brasilia with the Nissan...1.54 I AM IN!!:geek:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. what a mod:notworthy:

one problem though, when I alt tab I have a 50% chance im not able to get back into the game. Has to be the mod because it never happened before with GSC
  17. If i understand correctly i can have many installations of GSC2013 on same hdd ? Can i name the modded version differently than the original(ex.g.: GSC2013Blancpain) ? I know it's noobish, but i have never done any modding before, nor have i had multiple installations of the same application on my disk. Not deliberately, anyway... :)

You say it should be a barebone version with no other mods installed. Does a non-original map/car also count as a mod and will it interfere with Blancpain mod ?

18. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

Sounds good to me :thumbsup:
  19. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Only default content that came with the original sim..
    everything else is a mod whether it be a track or a car or a piece of software you install into the sim.

you can make a folder to install your games into for example

Games and in that folder you can can have more folders for example
    and in there put your game

20. The gripe i have with the blancpain mod was the tires would get insanely hot in an instant. I did a lengthy burnout once and the temp got up to 1000 degrees which is impossible. I hope maybe this one has a fixed that issue. But anyways I would love to see a league for these cars as it would be loads of fun and highly competitive.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.