1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Career Blancpain GT4 European Series 1.1

GT4 Career with Porsche GT4, Maserati GT4 and Ginetta GT4

1. Kinex

Kinex

Ratings:
    +16
    Kinex submitted a new resource:

Blancpain GT4 European Series - GT4 Career with Porsche GT4, Maserati GT4 and Ginetta GT4

Read more about this resource...

2. RobertLidstroem

RobertLidstroem
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    Sorry, but it wont show up. And what i can see you are missing alot of things in the career? no events etc?

3. Blood*Spectre

Blood*Spectre

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure how to make it work. The instructions are sad. I see where it tries to put something under your user name directory. I guess you could install the car(Ginetta GT4) the Ricard track (which by the way is excellent) and build your own championship in AC or CM. If you have favorite Ginetta skins save them prior to installing the new Ginetta cars. Then put them back................

4. Kinex

Kinex

Ratings:
    +16
    Installation: unpack the files into C:\Users\YourUsername\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kinex

Kinex

Ratings:
    +16
    Installation: unpack the files into C:\Users\YourUsername\Documents\Assetto Corsa\champs

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blood*Spectre

Blood*Spectre

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you Kinex. I will try your instructions. However, the is a [carname].zip file that I am not sure about. And I use Content Manager for my front end. I'll give it a spin.

7. RobertLidstroem

RobertLidstroem
    Premium

Ratings:
    +8
    Ah, well it is posted under career so i just put it under career....