Blancpain GT3 Sprint series starts this weekend

So hard to decide who to go for! Maxi Buhk has been awesome the last couple of years and htp have the new AMG, but then the Bentley is freaken awesome as well, let's not forget the gtr's are bringing a factory entry too and then damn the Lambo's are sweet.

I guess as long as it's not an Audi victory lol

I'm glad you posted this! I wouldn't have known otherwise and have never followed a series too closely but I may follow this one this year! Having great broadcasts that I can watch live is very nice, plus the close racing.

It was a brilliant race weekend,
I'm glad you posted this! I wouldn't have known otherwise and have never followed a series too closely but I may follow this one this year! Having great broadcasts that I can watch live is very nice, plus the close racing.

No worries mate, it was a brilliant first round, thoroughly enjoyed it and damn all the new models are sweet! Next up in first round of endurance at Monza on the 24th

I'll argue that GT racing under SRO has never been this stacked with young, legitimate talent driving bad[bottom] cars.

The first round was so, so much fun. I was really impressed by Rosenqvist in the main race, Max Buhk, Frijns, the Double V's of Vanthoor and Vervisch, and Alex Sims. That's a lot of guys who aren't even 25 yet.

(This would be the perfect environment for a GTR3.)

...The first round was so, so much fun. I was really impressed by Rosenqvist in the main race, Max Buhk, Frijns, the Double V's of Vanthoor and Vervisch, and Alex Sims. That's a lot of guys who aren't even 25 yet...

It's nice to see young guys seeing GT's as a valid career path but I think in the past someone like Rosenqvist would be in F1 now not Blancpain/Indy Lights as is the case. Makes me sad. :(

It's a shame iRacing has the Blancpain tie-up (without a lot of the cars) as it would make a great basis for a new sim.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back