Tom Michelmore updated Blancpain GT Series with a new update entry:

V1.2 released

b6dk0l.jpg

V1.2
  • Removed off track penalties
  • Corrected Spa circuit time of day
  • Added BMW Sports Trophy Team Brasil to replace BMW Motorsport Team

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry for being stupid, but where should I unzip the series?? I'm also having trouble with AC recognising track mods so any tips there much appreciated cheers!

In the file there is an installation.txt file.

Simply extract the folder 'cars' to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content and the folders "series_blancpain_gt_..." to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\career.

Any tracks that you install should be extracted to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks. :)

Where can I find all the custom skins used for this championship? All the McLarens and other cars are just plain white in my game...

The skins are in the download file. When you open the file the folders will be laid out like the following screenshot.
1b83370c03c2438ae90af2fb84bdbe16.png

The skins are in the cars folder which needs to be extracted to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content. :)

really nice work!!! Thank you!!!

I only have a problem, i dont know if its just me, mclaren and bmw works like a charm, mercedes dont have sound, at least at monza that i tried. Help please.
Edit: i guess it was my fault, cause i verify the game cache and it works fine now :)

Last edited:
i have a problem. i have many types of silverstone track but with other names (silverstone1988 etc). your mod wants silverstone with not other word but i have a track not found mesege. can u help me

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%