Blackwood 2.0 BETA

Tracks Blackwood 2.0 BETA 2.0 beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
how cool of LFS, eh??

gonna take this for a spin in the updated HDP Daytona prototype. no idea its a good fit or not but eh. thx for showing intitiative t & bring us another track.

sorry in advance im new to all this pc sim and modding, how do i install the .rar file? where do i put the file? ive searched around but cant find a definitive guide.

first browse to the assetto corsa directory. provided youve got a legal copy this isn't exactly simple to get to. i believe the directory will be: steam-->steam apps-->common--->assettocorsa. i suggest right clicking the assetto corsa folder & clicking send to desktop (create shortcut). this way you dont have to go thru the hassle of browsing to it every time you want to install a mod.

once youre in the main AC directory, open the content folder. now open (or flip back to) the .rar youve downloaded, & drag the folder inside it into tracks. thats it. actually very simple once youve done your first mod. when you next boot up AC the track will be there with the others.

if the .rar file doesnt open, you will need to install a free program like winrar or 7-zip (i use the latter).

Tiago Lima updated Blackwood with a new update entry:

Blackwood Racedepartment race fixes

-New Shaders For tree's
-Fixed holes one the entrance of the rally cross track
-fixed pit garage exit in all 32 garages ( bump that there was there)
- tires in the chicane are no longer flying
-pit lane now was 80 km/h speed limit
-hd preview and track map by tim_olol (now there is track map ingame)
-Fixed some flying grass
fixed of some worng materials
-improvement on bump map of the road...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Not sure if this is fixed in this update but there are some weird clipping going on in some places. Doing MP against a friend when the bottom half of his car disappers... when investigating it seems like there is a second (invisble) layer of tarmac/track on at least a couple of places. When we stopped our cars we could actually see a piece of the track in the air clipping through his car and everything below this was invisible.

One place this was seen at is at the turn in for the last left hand turn before going uphill towards the start/finish.

Not sure if this is fixed in this update but there are some weird clipping going on in some places. Doing MP against a friend when the bottom half of his car disappers... when investigating it seems like there is a second (invisble) layer of tarmac/track on at least a couple of places. When we stopped our cars we could actually see a piece of the track in the air clipping through his car and everything below this was invisible.

One place this was seen at is at the turn in for the last left hand turn before going uphill towards the start/finish.

Brake marks are flying ~10cm above tarmac.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%