BLACKCELICA's RT HD&FX PPFilter and Weather

Misc BLACKCELICA's RT HD&FX PPFilter and Weather V1.7 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

BLACKCELICA's RT HD&FX PPFilter and Weather - Custom weather and PPFilter previously un-released.

Ok, I've been asked a few times recently what filter I'm using in my screenshots and it's my own custom made settings. A am happy to share but won't be updating it for the masses and flooding it with updates. This is it. If you like it, use it. If you don't then don't. Set saturation to 85% in game.
RT: stands for realtone (photo realistic)
HD: High definition.
FX: Photo FX but very subtle.
This filter emulates you looking through a visor or windscreen with it's colour tone choices. Back up...

Read more about this resource...

Install this by just copying everything in to your main assettocorsa folder and letting it override. It will override, weather settings, clouds and smoke texture which was left in there by accident. Bonus.
Back up first. You can toggle the sweetfx settings on and off by 'scroll lock' key. Or don't copy the sweetfx in the first place and only copy in the content and system folders.

Hello mate, one thing I would suggest is supplying a backup of the files your mod replaces as unless you think ahead (like i didnt!) the only way to get the originals back is to verify the game files in Steam which takes time. Cheers :)

Hello mate, one thing I would suggest is supplying a backup of the files your mod replaces as unless you think ahead (like i didnt!) the only way to get the originals back is to verify the game files in Steam which takes time. Cheers :)
Good point, I have mine backed up and I did suggest people back up first. It was a spur of the moment upload for numerous requests. It was going to stay un-released as I don't want to update it loads, it was tailored for my system. If I do update it, i'll include back ups.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back