Blackcelica's PP-Filter & Weather

Misc Blackcelica's PP-Filter & Weather 1.5.2 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

Blackcelica's PP-Filter & Weather - All new filter and weather settings for photo realism.

PLEASE NOTE: All previous versions of Blackcelica Photo filters and weathers must be uninstall. This is all new.
All default weathers will be replaced with new settings, however they are named the same for MP compatibility. Back up your originals and then override all files/folders.
This mod includes a very lite version of sweetFX for a bit of sharpness but is not essential.
All screenshots taken at 15.30@Barcelona GP. Set saturation to 85% for best results.
View attachment 123582...

Read more about this resource...

A few screens for added flavour.
2016-02-28_00017.jpg
2016-02-28_00018.jpg
2016-02-28_00019.jpg
2016-02-28_00022.jpg
2016-02-28_00023.jpg
2016-02-28_00027.jpg
2016-02-28_00030.jpg
2016-02-28_00031.jpg
2016-02-28_00032.jpg

I see, but what if I use just the ppfilter with the default weather? That's what I mean.
Yes it will work without any problems at all, just try the filter on it's own. However it won't quite have the same look. The new versions of the default weathers included here have had slight colour and effect alterations tailored for what I think is the absolute best for all times and tracks. Just give it a go.

Ciao io ho problemi con lo specchietto virtuale. E' troppo buio. Si può modificare la luminosità?
English please? I think you are asking about the brightness of the virtual mirror and can it be changed.

Mi dispiace io non uso specchio virtuale, quindi non posso consigliare.
sorry I don't use virtual mirror so I can't advise. Anybody else help?
Edit:
Just found out that the virtual mirror has no separate exposure or brightness controls. At present it can't be altered separately. It stays the same with any default Kunos filters but altered custom filters don't work properly with virtual mirror, none of them do. Sorry.

Last edited:
blackcelica updated Blackcelica's PP-Filter & Weather with a new update entry:

Added an additional RT (real-tone) filter after reviewing personal feedback.

This is the final update of this PP filter as I'm moving on to other projects. I've added an additional realtone filter for what I think is the absolute closest to real life as I can get it. The filter is called PP-Blackcelica-1.5RT and this is what it looks like....
View attachment 124227
Spa, mid clear, 10.30am
Hope you enjoy, it's been fun.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have made a slight adjustment myself which I think is just a touch better. A slight increase of contrast and brightness by the value of 3 each. It stops it looking a little washed out using clear weather early morning. This can be done easily. Change the colour settings in the PP_Blackcelica-1.5RT filter to this....

[COLOR]
HUE=0
SATURATION=0.77
BRIGHTNESS=0.93
CONTRAST=0.99

SEPIA=0
COLOR_TEMP=6250
WHITE_BALANCE=6500
2016-03-04_00013.jpg

Been working on a new set of filters. First is still just called TEST and still WIP. It's a realistic looking one with good godrays, natural looking with medium colour balancing.
PP TEST.jpg

The next filter is the HD. This is less godrays but a higher contrast with a slightly richer, sharper look within the cockpit.
PP HD.jpg

Lastly and my favourite by far and had the most tweaking done to it is the FX filter. This aims to be the most realistic looking filter of them all. Natural realistic colours that you would see in real life, not over saturated and through a windscreen giving that slight haze look. Added minimum godrays which you can see but only just and a nice track glare when face to face with the sun.
PP FX.jpg

Any comments about what looks good out of these 3 would help to finish them off for release.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back