black poligoning rfactor problem

Hi mates, this is a problem that accused me all the season and also happening to me in other leagues with other mods. Is that when race mode starts, when we are doing warm up laps, buildings and everything becames black but not all time just for a few ms and then goes black again for few ms. I dunno why is happening that,but it would be great if someone can help me. My last race ended that my rFactor frooze for 40 sec and then came back. No steering wheel response in game and the image i was seeing it was like everything was going very slow and like slides. In normal conditions I have about 300 fps so dunno what it can be.

Need your help guys.

updated graphics drivers? what card is it ati/amd cards have always been known to be annoying with rf hence why I went to nvidia no more cars half sunk into track for me. higher or lower graphics settings?

I doubt it is a driver isue. V-Sync on ? what settings you use there, and what about the antialias. I had troubles to with V-Sync on (GTX780), for some reason that is not working fine with Nvidea cards.

Did you also tried to reduce graphiks, so DX8 or 7 what happens then.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back