1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Objects in RBR

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by zoka, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Have anyone similar problems people,i have black squares in RBR,today i succeed to create xpack that is visible in rFactor and in GTR2,but in RBR is still black squares
    What happens ,any idea??? i do everything that i can remember:confused:
  2. Do the name of your textures have white spaces?
    Wether it is the case, rename them using the Xpacker texture's tab and try again.
  3. m8 if i understand u correct,they not have spaces??? In Xpacker i have this Path\Name Objects\Untitled\texture0 .jpg
    But now i have another problem:D,the object now are visible,not black anymore,but they have no transparency
    Im waiting for texture guru martinez to be online,problem is in materials if i understand martinez

Attached Files:

4. In materials tab you have to select transparency:none to transparency:alpha or chroma

I hope that helps!

Martinez is probably out photographing chickens right now..
  5. Don't use .j`g, but .dds
    Then select "alpha" in the XPacker transparency options
  6. I do that,but im still struggle,i hope to win my ignorance
  7. No more black squares
    Thanks for help,everyone,especially to martinez,he gave me right guidelines
    but there were litlle to much,and now i find main problem-to replace textures with dds in xpacker
    here is picture from barbjes tutorial

Attached Files:

8. Great :) I told you that was problem with xpacker :) Good that you know now the way. Good luck!
  9. OT: LOL :signup:
  10. Yep Martinez is very good, with chickens too, tok tok tok...
    Tnx 4 pic, interesting tutorial, did I notice some uTorrent shortcut ? ;)
  11. All chicken are frozen now here, so it's easy to hunt them LOL
  12. Police with Megaphone: All chickens FREEZE ! Drop your weapons on the ice and your feathers upto the sky right now !

After that we have some party :)

proberly possible with sheeps too ?