Black Falcon AMG GT3 Skin Pack

Skins Black Falcon AMG GT3 Skin Pack 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
So... a question. Last time I checked out this pack years ago it contained some really nice (24h series) liveries adapted from the old SLS. They don't seem to be in the download anymore?

So... a question. Last time I checked out this pack years ago it contained some really nice (24h series) liveries adapted from the old SLS. They don't seem to be in the download anymore?
Hey mate, yeah I'm trying to limit the pack to 10 cars. I have made at least 40 Black Falcon AMGs though so it's hard to keep them all active.

By request I did create a B pack though which you can find on my download page. There's another 10 there :)

Hello! in first place, awesome job! second: the amg black falcon #6 from 2018 has a darker green, I custom your awesome skin, here's a screen, thanks again and great work :inlove:
preview.jpg

Could it be I'm missing the #2 and #7 cars from Dubai 2018 in the download folder?
It's possible, as time went by and I updated the pack to include new ones, old ones had to make way. Only the cars in the group image on the home screen are now in this pack. There has been over 40 Black Falcon AMGs done so it's hard to keep them all active.

That's a pitty... I had downloaded the pack after the Dubai skins were posted way back, but when downloading the latest version I have overwritten this version by the newer one...
If anyone whostill has the #2 and #7, could re-upload it, that would be very cool...

which mod is this for? Downloaded, but no folder structure, not mentioned in OP or in the readme. Difficult to install to the correct car when its not listed which mod it fits. Your preview looks good though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back