Black Cat County Track Cams (ALL Static cams)

Misc Black Cat County Track Cams (ALL Static cams) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
No worries mate, I'm a bit new here too...

The default camera sets (in my opinion) are good, but I'm personally not keen on some of the cameras in each set...
I'm also not keen on Assetto's tracking cams, as they focus too exactly on the car... this isn't as good as some racing games where the camera is tracking the car as if a real person is trying to keep up with the car.... And keep it in shot...

It is possible to add a random camera "wobble", but in my opinion this is an area in which Kunos could do with improving. It may not seem important, but to really show off the games gorgeous visuals and physics.. This would, in the end get more attention for Assetto Corsa... Also some kind of Helicopter cams would be amazing :) I am looking into adding some camera splines that could possibly achieve a helicopter chase view though. But it's a bit beyond my technical ability at the moment...

Seeing as I'm personally not keen on the tracking cams, I prefer the "static" or "fixed" cameras, as they can give a better sense of speed and can show off Assettos sublime physics.

These Camera's are an addon to the default cameras... Nothing is replaced mate. Maybe I should have made that more clear... But I'm also quite new to uploading on here... So will get used to these things later

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.8%