1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Misc Black Cat County Free Roam with Traffic 1.1

Casual carnage

1. Matyeah

Matyeah

Ratings:
    +48
    Matyeah submitted a new resource:

Black Cat County Free Roam with Traffic - Casual carnage

Read more about this resource...

2. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +318
    unable to execute your file in Window 10, why don't you just give us the ai.lane to place our self?

3. Matyeah

Matyeah

Ratings:
    +48
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium

Ratings:
    +280
    So how do I make a track free roam? Do these free roam tracks work online?

5. Matyeah

Matyeah

Ratings:
    +48
    I called this mod free roam because all the barriers from racing layout are absent. I could do this with this track because each racing layout has its .kn5 file with start, pit boxes, barriers etc. So I made my own .kn5 with start and pit boxes scattered all over the track and no barriers. I couldn't test if it works online, but I don't see why it wouldn't. I think there are some servers with touge maps that are pretty much free roam.

By the way, I tried using your app for track limits, but got unexpected results. After loading .csv files track limits weren't where I recorded them, but were narrowed down on the left side, so I had red lines in the middle of the road and AI had wouldn't pass each other on the left side. Probably had to do with having the same AI line in opposite directions on the same piece of road.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Ratings:
    +318
    This is very good, the way the AI choose different roads at the intersection is excellent, well done.
    I was not sure what you meant by 4 lanes, since BCC is a 2 lane road, after trying it, I am not sure what you tried to do with it. My suggestion would be to offer only the 2 lanes, less confusing and easier to install.
    if you could find a way to put all the crews out of the way in the pit stop, it would be great.
    Thank you very much for your efforts and for sharing with us.
    Any plans to do an other? I always Transfagaran, although a little long would be great with traffic. Same with the free roam Lake Louise.:D

7. Matyeah

Matyeah

Ratings:
    +48
    Thanks for the feedback!
    About the lanes: 4 lane uses original road texture with 2 lanes going in each direction. The AI drives all the way to the right on the asphalt and there is more room to overtake with less chance of head-on collisions.
    2-lane uses different road texture with 1 lane going in each direction, like the Highlands track. With this narrower road there is more chance of head-on collisions.
    About the pit crew guys - to hide them you need to go to folder assettocorsa/content/objects3d and move the file "pitcrew_Left" to some other folder. I don't think that's too difficult to do.
    Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 1