Cars Bizzarrini Manta (WIP)

Haha, there are so many cars that I would like to see in Assetto Corsa, but there's only this many people making mods for this game.. Lately more and more people stood up and started making mods, so let's hope someone will make it at some point.

Concerning the Manta, no news as of yet.. sorry guys, I'll contact "the 3D guy" to see if he's ready to continue his work. If not, I could try and find someone else to finish the job. The exterior of the car, apart from the engine is pretty much done already.

I'd like to say it's in a deep hibernation mode, but it doesn't look like the one doing the 3D work will be back on the project. Of course I'm always open to hand the current state of the project to someone skilled enough to finish the job. I have been thinking to pick it up myself, but I don't really have 3D experience and not enough time at this moment to do anything serious on this project.

I'd like to say it's in a deep hibernation mode, but it doesn't look like the one doing the 3D work will be back on the project. Of course I'm always open to hand the current state of the project to someone skilled enough to finish the job. I have been thinking to pick it up myself, but I don't really have 3D experience and not enough time at this moment to do anything serious on this project.
out of pure curiosity, could we see the 3D as it is now ? To evaluate at what stage it is, what's left etc. :)

as much as i'd like to tell you "i'm in!" that wouldn't be reasonable to my current habit of starting too many projects at once... leading to many "hibernation"

I would also be interested in seeing it's current state. Although I'm also still a noob with 3D I've learnt a lot from the Alfa TZ I'm working on.
This might be an interesting project to continue if I ever finish that Alfa :roflmao:

out of pure curiosity, could we see the 3D as it is now ? To evaluate at what stage it is, what's left etc. :)

as much as i'd like to tell you "i'm in!" that wouldn't be reasonable to my current habit of starting too many projects at once... leading to many "hibernation"

I would also be interested in seeing it's current state. Although I'm also still a noob with 3D I've learnt a lot from the Alfa TZ I'm working on.
This might be an interesting project to continue if I ever finish that Alfa :roflmao:

Exterior shape is made with the blueprints and perfected comparing with many pictures, I'd say the exterior is 99.9% correct and the lines of the car are flowing very nicely (as far as I can tell ofcourse, no expert). I would love to see this car come to life more.

88FfCDK.jpg

tBcuoNK.jpg

IkCy5kC.jpg

OPEbEht.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%