Cars Bizzarrini Manta (WIP)

Yes it would be nice to see the headlights working like they were supposed to, even if they never had the mechanism installed in the real car. "Outrageous"... interesting word :)

Yes it would be nice to see the headlights working like they were supposed to, even if they never had the mechanism installed in the real car. "Outrageous"... interesting word :)

I have added a poll to see what people would like to see.

And yes, I agree. Outrageous is an interesting word, we hope to be able to make that version of the car just as interesting.

Why even make a vote then. You want to make a functional version of the car so just make it like the original plans. I personally don't like it and exposed lights pointing forward make more sense to me but that's not being considered so I'll refrain from voting.

Why even make a vote then. You want to make a functional version of the car so just make it like the original plans. I personally don't like it and exposed lights pointing forward make more sense to me but that's not being considered so I'll refrain from voting.

You do realise that the second option in the poll is exactly what you proposed? Lights pointing slightly downwards when the lights are down, and straight forward when the pop-up lights are up...

you can just deleted the lights.ksanim later on to make the popups inoperative ;)

I personally can't have enough stuff moving on a car. But I know how much work is involved with it.

you can just deleted the lights.ksanim later on to make the popups inoperative ;)

I personally can't have enough stuff moving on a car. But I know how much work is involved with it.

Making the lights pop up and work is not that much of a deal. The biggest thing is that we should make a decision on which ones to make. Since the working pop-up lights have the headlights mounted so that they face downwards when they're not up, and when they're fixed they'll always shine straight ahead.

Sorry, I had you mixed up with someone else. These 2 choices are the ones we have for now. I can always make the other version later, but as A3DR also said; It's not worth having two versions of the car if the difference is just in the headlights.

Hi guys,

I don't normally like to ask for updates, but I'm dying to hear some news about this baby.
Can't remember to have ever wanted to have a car in-game this much, so I hope you'll forgive me. Hope you're all ok. Laters!

Whats the bizz ? I hope car is not kill
Hi guys,

I don't normally like to ask for updates, but I'm dying to hear some news about this baby.
Can't remember to have ever wanted to have a car in-game this much, so I hope you'll forgive me. Hope you're all ok. Laters!

The car is not dead, modeller is taking some time off atm, so no real progress yet. Exterior is at 95% I'd say, no interior yet, no engine yet.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 220 14.2%